This evening we released a number of changes:
1) The WYSIWYG editor now displays the widgets for links or videos properly.
2) The word "receiving" is now spelled properly in various places.
3) The WYSIWYG editor scrolls without losing the toolbar.
4) BSA users receive a warning when they upgrade/downgrade ranks about data loss.Permalink
1) Makes the vehicle CSV export match the table by including license plate and other missing values
2) We changed the verbiage on money account entries that are transfers to show "from" and "to" so it's easier to understand.
3) BSA rank upgrades caused scouts to lose their "current rank" indicator in TroopTrack. We have found all affected scouts and updated their current rank.
We have posted this update in the TroopTrack community. Please post any feedback you have about this update there so we can track it better.
Good evening! We just released two updates.
1) Trail Life "Lite" users are now able to update user privileges.
2) We have replaced the rich-text editor used in TroopTrack with a new one that is much more reliable and has features the old editor did not have, including the ability to embed videos and pictures from your TroopTrack photo albums.
Have a great night!
This evening we released two updates.
1) Round trip miles driven (used by Search and Rescue Units) are now included in the CSV export of the participation book.
2) The incomplete achievements book is now available to Girl Scout troops.
Have a great weekend,
We just release several fixes for irritating problems:
1) After an event is over, the list of who did or didn't attend was not in alphabetical order.
2) The participation book was crashing if you used a date range and no other filters.
3) The participation book was not summarizing tent nights or cabin nights.
4) The detailed report PDF available from a user profile did not include cabin nights.
5) The incomplete achievements book was including all custom awards in TroopTrack, not just the custom awards you use.
6) Deactivated members were showing up on the requirement details report.
These are all fixed now. Thanks for your patience!
This morning we released a tweak to the den/patrol/unit progress report that makes them more readable by truncating the headers and only showing the full requirement when you hover. Like this:
Good morning! TroopTrack Mobile for Android is finally finished and is available on Google Play. You can purchase it here:
Since this is a launch, it's likely there will be some issues. Please let us know about them by creating a new topic in the TroopTrack Mobile Category.